Paragons of Justice
This is the call of the paladin: to protect the weak, to bring justice to the unjust, and to vanquish evil from the darkest corners of the world. These holy warriors are equipped with plate armor so they can confront the toughest of foes, and the blessing of the Light allows them to heal wounds and, in some cases, even restore life to the dead.
Paladins stand directly in front of their enemies, relying on heavy armor and healing in order to survive incoming attacks. Whether with massive shields or crushing two-handed weapons, Paladins are able to keep claws and swords from their weaker fellows – or they use healing magic to ensure that they remain on their feet.
- Paladin Primary Attributes Stats – Strength, Stamina, Intellect, Spirit
- Block 1 Damage for every 20 points of Strength.
- 2 melee Attack Power per point of Strength.
- 15 Mana for each point of Intellect.
- 1% Spell Critical Strike chance for every 54 points of intellect.
- 1% Critical Strike Chance for every 20 points of Agility.
Paladin Class Bonus Stats
- Strength +2
- Stamina +2
- Spirit +1
Paladin Best Profession To Use
The best profession for paladin class will depend on what your preference, but in any case, you will most likely end up with Mining to gather whatever materials you will require. Engineering is good for PVP, while Blacksmithing can craft gear for your class, it can also be difficult to level up in classic WoW.