Druids harness the vast powers of nature to preserve balance and protect life. With experience, druids can unleash nature’s raw energy against their enemies, raining celestial fury on them from a great distance, binding them with enchanted vines, or ensnaring them in unrelenting cyclones.
Druids are versatile combatants, in that they can fulfill nearly every role – healing, tanking, and damage dealing. It’s critical that druids tailor the form they choose to the situation, as each form bears a specific purpose.
- Druid Primary Attributes Stats – Intellect, Agility, Stamina, Spirit
- 1% Spell Critical Strike chance for every 60 points of intellect.
- 15 Mana for each 1 point of Intellect.
- 2 melee Attack Power per 1 point of Strength.
- 1 melee Attack Power per 1 point of Agility.
- 1% Critical Strike Chance for every 20 points of Agility.
Druid Class Bonus Stats
- Intellect +2
- Spirit +2
- Strength +1
Best Profession For Druid
The best profession for druid class is an easy one for horde and here’s why. Since Horde will have to choose the Tauren Race just to roll Druid Class, the Tauren Racial Trait provides them with 5+ Herbalism Skill. If you are not sure why this is good you can visit our Herbalism Guide below to learn more. You could also choose Leatherworking and Skinning if you can’t stand picking herbs and making potions since with leatherworking you can make some useful gear for this class.