Besides spectacular sound-engines and -shapers, conventional and uncommon sources and modulators of control voltages, a modular synthesizer also needs a selection of utility modules to handle the 'daily routine.' Vermona twinOUT is just such a module: the perfect connection to your studio.
This 'DI box in a module' offers two adjustable, electronically-balanced XLR outputs for stereo or independent dual mono use. An additional headphone output, also suited for line level output, completes twinOUT's feature set.
To bring out the best of your modular synthesizer, there's no getting around the twinOUT!
Just like every Vermona module, each twinOUT is produced in their 'elektroakustischen Manufaktur' in Erlbach, Germany. Advanced circuits and the usage of high quality components provide the foundation for a long-lasting module of the highest utility.
- Module controls
- DUAL/STEREO switch: toggles between dual/mono or stereo operation
- LEVEL 1 knob: Sets the output level of channel 1
- LEVEL 2 knob: Sets the output level of channel 2 (inactive in stereo mode)
- Patch points
- 1/left INPUT 1/8" jack
- 2/right INPUT 1/8" jack
- 1 OUTPUT balanced XLR jack
- 2 OUTPUT balanced XLR jack
- Headphone output 1/8" jack
- Physical specifications
- Size: 8hp
- Module depth: 36mm
- Power usage: 25mA @ +12V, 25mA @ -12V