Togu Audio Line (TAL) U-NO-LX
TAL-U-NO-LX is a complete rewritten emulation of the popular Juno 60 with a new engine and GUI. Up to date zero feedback delay filters and carefully calibrated controls make this synth a good replacement for the analog device with all the advantages software plugins have. As an addition, the TAL-U-NO-LX also supports portamento and different filter LFO waveforms and some more useful features. An arpeggiator with different sync modes and hold function is also included. A very fast envelope with a smooth roll-off, emulated inaccuracy and a very smooth filter sound gives this synth the typical sound. The synth was calibrated after a hardware device that's property of TAL.
- -Self resonating zero feedback delay filter (24dB LP).
- - Filter range up to ~40kHz (depends on the sample rate).
- - Calibrated and tuned after TAL's hardware device.
- - Midi learn / automation for all controlls.
- - Improved alias free oscillators for an authentic sound also @ 44'100Hz sampling rate.
- - Arpeggiator with different sync modes (host, midi clock, not on).
- - Portamento and mono mode.
- - LFO manual trigger button.
- - Sustain pedal support.
- - Up to 12 voices.
- - New file based preset system for transparent preset management.
- - More than 300 factory presets by different sound designers (FMR, Particular - Sound, TAL).
- - Original hardware "Factory Bank A" included.