Soundtoys - Little MicroShift
Massive Vocal Stereo Width. Classic studio trick with classic studio sound.
Super Wide. Super Easy. Need some width for your background vocals? Want to make a lead guitar or synth sound larger than life? Little MicroShift gives you three different flavors of a classic stereo widening trick at the push of a button.
Little MicroShift uses a special recipe of pitch shifting and delay that varies over time to create rich stereo width. It’s incredibly simple to use and perfect for spicing up important instruments, or for blending background vocals subtly into a mix.
We designed Little MicroShift to nail the vibe of sought-after hardware pitch shifters like the Eventide H3000 (which featured algorithms originally designed by Soundtoys’ founders) and the AMS DMX 15-80s.
MicroShift captures the quirks of the originals including saturation and even the different de-glitching algorithms used by these units. So now you can have the big, wide sound of the original hardware with a simple and refined interface that makes getting those tried-and-true sounds faster and easier than ever.
Want even more control? Check out the deluxe version, MicroShift, which adds precise control over delay time, variable detune amount and a unique multiband focus control. Log in to your account to view all available upgrade options.
- Widen vocals, lead guitars, synths and more
- Get big sounds fast with a clean, simple interface
- Put the spotlight on important instruments, or blend them into the background
- Select from 3 different flavors of widening based on sought-after hardware
- Add width to a specific frequency range with the Focus knob
- Control the Detune amount and Delay range of the effect
“It’s beautifully thought-out, deceptively simple and extremely effective.” – Sound On Sound