Center your modular synth rig around the Roland System-500 Complete Set Eurorack synthesizer. Based on Roland's System-700 and System-100m, the System-500 yields sonic textures reminiscent of the sounds pioneered by Vince Clarke of Erasure, Human League, Richard Barbieri, Vangelis, Nitzer Ebb, Aphex Twin, Hans Zimmer, and Depeche Mode. This complete system stocks your Eurorack with a full complement of oscillators, filters, and effects, along with a versatile case and quality patch cables. Whether you're hunting for your first modular synth or want to expand your existing Eurorack system, the Roland System-500 Complete Set delivers the classic character, elegant design, and top-notch build quality you're aching for.
Roland System-500 Complete Set Eurorack Synthesizer at a Glance:
- Vintage analog synth tones in a convenient Eurorack format
- Everything you need for killer analog synth sounds
- Makes a fine centerpiece for your modular synth rig
Vintage analog synth tones in a convenient Eurorack format
If you were into modular synths in the late 1970s, you pined after Roland's System-700 and System-100m. These legendary instruments were prized by pioneering artists such as Human League, Aphex Twin, Hans Zimmer, and Depeche Mode, and used on many of their landmark recordings. The Roland System-500 Complete Set Eurorack synthesizer was designed around those instruments, providing you with a modern version of these sought-after classics. With a System-500 Complete Set in your hands, you'll access a vast universe of pure vintage analog synthesizer tones.
Everything you need for killer analog synth sounds
The Roland System-500 Complete Set Eurorack synthesizer is loaded with five modules that provide two VCOs, two VCFs, two VCAs, two ADSR envelopes, two dedicated LFO sections, and an effects module - the features you call for when building monster analog synth sounds. When the synth geeks here at Sweetwater explored the System-500 Complete Set's capabilities, they crafted a universe of fat, warm tones. A fine assortment of oscillators, sweet-sounding filters, and responsive envelopes make this system a sound designer's dream come true. CV/Gate connections and controls are well placed, making the System-500 Complete Set a delight to play. It truly unlocks your creativity.
Makes a fine centerpiece for your modular synth rig
If you're looking for a centerpiece for your Eurorack system, the Roland System-500 Complete Set is a fine choice. Expand it with any of the massive range of available Eurorack modules. Or integrate it into your existing rig - the choice is yours. This system's flexible case sits flat or tilts, and its wood and metal construction is durable. You can also stack a pair if you want more power. The look of this system is impressive - pure classic Roland. The System-500 Complete Set delivers the sound, look, and experience of a vintage Roland modular synth.
Roland System-500 Complete Set Eurorack Synthesizer Features:
- Modular analog synthesizer system based on Roland's System-700 and System-100m
- Vintage Roland analog sound in a modern Eurorack format
- 512 module features 2 voltage-controlled oscillators with saw, sine, and square waves
- 521 module features 2 voltage-controlled filters with 2 highpass filters
- 530 module features 2 voltage-controlled amplifiers with multiple CV inputs
- 540 module features 2 ADSR envelopes and invertible LFO with 5 waveform types
- 572 module features phase shifter, delay, gate delay, and invertible LFO
- A wide range of modulation possibilities thanks to copious CV connections
- Portable and stackable wood/metal case sits flat or angled
- Includes power supply and braided patch cables