Roland MV 8000
In a show of commitment to the MV-8000 platform, and in response to top requests from MV users in the field, Roland announces the newest software upgrade for the MV-8000: Version 3.5. This free upgrade adds several important “recorder-like” functions to the MV’s feature set. New features are outlined below.
From making beats to sampling and CD-burning, the MV-8000 Production Studio does it all—quickly and elegantly. Sample your own sounds or import Roland, Akai, ACID and .WAV libraries, then arrange it all using 16 velocity/aftertouch-sensitive pads and Roland’s most powerful audio/MIDI sequencer. Add a selection of professional COSM effects, onboard mastering tools, a built-in CD-RW drive and USB port, and you’ve got the ultimate studio for today’s producers.
Introducing VGA expansion for the MV-8000!
It’s even easier to take control of your beats and your mix with the new MV8-VGA expansion board, exclusively for the MV-8000. This easy-to-install board lets you connect any VGA-compatible monitor directly to the MV-8000, creating a big-screen working environment. Mouse support is also added with this upgrade; optical mouse included.
- Audio track and mute automation
- Recordable MFX control-knob movements
- 3-band EQ added to Audio and Instrument parts
- Pencil Tool added to Piano Roll window
- Patch Preview mode added to Import function
- Update can be downloaded for free from RolandUS.com
- Self-contained production studio with sampling, sequencing, effects and CD-burning
- Powerful 136-track sequencer (128 MIDI + 8 stereo audio) with realtime time stretch
- 16 velocity/aftertouch-sensitive pads, large LCD display and realtime control knobs
- 128MB RAM; expandable to 512MB or 101 minutes of recording (when in mono)
- Sampler compatible with a variety of audio formats: Audio CD, .WAV/AIFF, ACID, Akai MPC2000 Series and Roland S-700 Series
- Independent reverb, chorus/delay and MFX processors, plus mastering tools
- Onboard CD-RW drive, 3.5” floppy drive and 40GB internal hard drive
- Stereo Mic/Line and Phono inputs, plus stereo analog and digital Master outputs
- Six additional individual audio outputs with optional MV8-OP-1 expansion
- V-LINK function for controlling Edirol video equipment (sold separately)