Roland Juno Stage
Designed from the ground up for live performers, JUNO-STAGE is a new breed of synthesizer that every gigging keyboardist will love. Decked out with an extra-large display, USB backing-track functionality, a Click output for drummers, dedicated performance knobs, hands-free patch select, instant master MIDI control functionality and much more, JUNO-STAGE sets a new standard for powerful onstage performance at a friendly price.
- High-quality, versatile sound set, including 88-key stereo multi-sampled piano, plus 2 open SRX expansion slots for soundset customization
- Newly-developed 76-note synth-action keyboard with first-class touch and response
- Live-performance features such as an extra-large LCD, dedicated Reverb and Master EQ knobs, Click output for drummers, and hands-free patch-select capabilities
- Top panel USB port enables accompaniment-track playback (MP3, .WAV, AIFF, SMF) directly from USB key
- Phantom-powered mic input, plus reverb and vocoder, great for playing and singing along
- MIDI Controller mode transforms JUNO-STAGE into a MIDI master keyboard with a single touch – perfect when using the JUNO-STAGE with a computer
Versatile, Expandable Sound Set
Carefully crafted for the stage, JUNO-STAGE’s factory patch set covers a wide range of essential sounds, including the flagship 88-key stereo multi-sampled piano taken from the Fantom-X. Every JUNO-STAGE can also be expanded and customized via two Roland SRX Wave Expansion Boards (sold separately).
Roland optimized JUNO-STAGE’s controllers for live performance, featuring easy-to-grab knobs for instant Master EQ and Reverb control. Located above the pitch bender, two assignable switches can be used for rotary organ effects, portamento on/off, and more.