Roland Fantom X6
The Fantom-X Series is the flagship of the Roland workstation family, offering musicians nearly 1GB of wave memory when fully expanded, and 128-voice performance. At the top of the vast soundset is Roland's finest 88-key split stereo-sampled piano, with each note individually sampled at multiple velocities. In addition, the Fantom-X provides room for four SRX expansion boards, so users can customize their soundsets to their specific needs and stylistic preferences.
The Fantom-X Series is the first line of workstation keyboards with a color LCD screen. Combined with an inviting icon-driven user interface, the Fantom-X has been globally heralded as the most powerful-yet-friendly workstation on the market.
Note: Pre-Version-2 Fantom-Xs can be upgraded via the FAN-X-UP1 Audio Track Expansion Kit. The upgrade kit includes a CompactFlash card with installer software, PC card adapter, plus a CD-ROM that contains Fantom-X Editor Software Version 2, including a Sample Editor, a Multisample Editor, and an S-700 file converter for Mac and PC.
- 128-voice workstations with 61-note keyboard (Fantom-X6), 76-note keyboard (Fantom-X7), or 88-note (Fantom-X8) Progressive Hammer-Action Keyboard
- Seamless integration of audio and MIDI using gorgeous new ROM waves and sampling with realtime timestretch capability
- 8 stereo audio tracks integrated with internal MIDI sequencer
- 128MB wave ROM includes quality-focused sounds like 88-key split piano and more
- 32MB sample RAM expandable to 544MB with optional DIMMs
- Color LCD screen - a first in a workstation keyboard!
- Innovative features such as Skip Back Sampling, Dynamic Pad Bank and V-LINK
- 3 MFX processors, plus dedicated reverb, chorus and mastering processor
- USB port for MIDI and .WAV/AIFF file exchange
- 4x SRX expansion
- PC card slot for backing up samples and data with up to 1GB capacity
- 4 Line outputs (2 stereo or 4 mono), stereo Line input and 24-bit S/PDIF I/O