Oto Machines Biscuit
BISCUIT add depth, texture and organic behavior to synths, basslines, drum machines and virtual sounds from computers. By using 8-bit converters, digital processing and analog resonant filters, BISCUIT opens up a wide range of sounds from harsh distortion, digital and aliasing artifacts to warm and fat 8-bit sounds.
You can mute or invert each of the 8 bits of the digital signal by pressing one of the 8 rectangular switches, to generate strong distortions with an intense digital character. Lower the sample frequency down to 250 Hz for aliasing effects and use the multimode analog filter to get a warm and fat sound.
You can also add one of the following effects to your 8-bit modifications: Waveshaper, Delay, Pitchshifter and Step Filter. Each effect contains one or several parameters to set.
- Stereo inputs and outputs
- Input gain from -? to 15 dB with diode clipping
- Real 8-bit Analog to Digital and Digital to Analog converters
- Unique capability of muting and inverting each of the 8 bits
- Variable sample clock from 250 Hz to 30 kHz
- True analog multimode filter with resonance control
- FX section: Waveshaper, Delay, Pitch Shifter and Step Filter
- Separate control of dry and 8-bit signals
- MIDI : Continuous Controller, Beat Clock, Program Change and Sysex for presets
- Firmware can be upgraded via a MIDI SysEx file
- 16 user presets
- True Bypass by relay
- Rugged metallic Neutrik© jacks
- Dimensions: 190mm x 60mm x 117mm / 7.48? x 2.36? x 4.60? (W x D x H)
- Weight: 580g / 1.27 lbs