Korg Minilogue XD Module
The Korg minilogue xd module – a new desktop module version of the minilogue xd – is now available. Like its keyboard counterpart, the four-voice polyphonic synthesizer features a hybrid architecture, combining a dual-oscillator analog synth voice with Korg’s customizable digital Multi-Engine and built-in stereo digital effects.
The voice structure of minilogue xd is 2VCO + Multi-Engine, 1VCF, 2EG, 1VCA, and 1LFO. The classic analog synth voice architecture is expanded by the Multi-Engine, which features built-in sound generators, but also lets you load third-party and open source options.
The module offers the same controls as the desktop verison, and can also be poly-chained with another minilogue xd or minilogue xd module for expanded polyphony.
- 4 Voice Polyphony
- Poly-chain function allows the coupling of two XD devices to double the polyphony
- 2 Analogue VCOs and digital multi-engine oscillator (Noise, FM, User Wavetables) per voice
- Oscillator sync and ring modulation
- 16 Slots for user oscillators and 16 slots for user effects
- 2-Pole filter with drive circuit
- Envelope for pitch and filter, VCA with envelope, LFO
- 500 Sounds storable - 200 presets + 300 user sounds
- Digital effects section with modulation effects, delay and reverb
- 4 Voice modes: Poly, Unison, Chord, Arp / Latch
- Joystick for pitchbend and modulation
- Micro tuning with 23 preset and 6 user scales
- Polyphonic 16 Step Sequencer with Motion Sequencer
- Display the generated waveform by oscilloscope function in the OLED display
- 44 Controls for direct access to all parameters
- Control panel made of robust aluminium
- Rear wall made of real wood
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 500 x 179 x 85 mm
- Weight: 2.6 kg
- Includes power supply DC 9V (KA350)