Hungry Robot The Wardenclyffe
The Sound Parcel presents The Wardenclyffe from Hungry Robot Pedals.
The Wardenclyffe is a lo-fi ambient modulator. Inspired by Nikola Tesla's Wardenclyffe tower, the pedal attempts to capture the essence of one of the most mysterious and odd scientists of the century. The Wardenclyffe tries to emulate the magical lo-fi nature of early audio recordings.
Knob and Switch Description
- WET: Controls volume of wet signal. At full turn, this goes above unity gain.
- DRY: Controls volume of dry signal. At full turn, this matches unity gain.
- HP/LP: Switches between High Pass Filter (UP) and Low Pass Filter (DOWN)
- FILTER: Blends between filtered signal and clean signal. Filters have a fixed cutoff frequency.
- PAD: Switches on a "below-the-mix" ambient reverb that sits just at the edge of infinite sustain.
- LFO/GLITCH: Selects modulation source for pitch-bending. LFO is a standard SINE wave. Glitch is a how a SINE wave acts after a few drinks.
- DEPTH: Controls the depth of the pitch-bending modulation.
- SPEED: Controls the speed of the pitch-bending modulation.