Erica Synths Plasma Drive
Based on Gamechanger Audio's Plasma pedal, this collaborative effort with Erica Synths brings high-voltage Xenon tube distoriton into the Eurorack synthesizer format. The Plasma Drive extends Erica's Fusion series into new territory: territory where sound is translated into high-voltage discharges in a Xenon tube, not unlike the sound of a Tesla coil with a particularly musical ear.
Erica's Plasma Drive provides a two-band EQ much like the original pedal, but adds octave and suboctave tracking oscillators for producing even thicker sounds. CV inputs for voltage and wet/dry mix as well as trigger inputs for activating/deactivating the tracking oscillators make for an uncommonly "playable" distortion, with a sound all its own.
- Xenon tube distortion developed in conjunction with Gamechanger Audio
- Dedicated control and CV input for Voltage level
- Built-in EQ for tone shaping
- Octave up and Suboctave tracking oscillators for even thicker sounds
- Octave and suboctave oscillators can be activated and deactivated via external triggers
- Dry/Wet manual and CV control