Elektron Analog Four MKII
Analog Four MKII is the new benchmark for analog tabletop synthesizers. Tweaked circuitry delivering deeper bass than ever, new powerful sound control possibilities, dedicated outputs for each voice. Not to mention the ultra durable buttons, the big OLED screen and the premium design. No stone has been left unturned.
New Features in the MKII Model
- + Reworked analog circuitry delivering very deep and defined bass
- + Enhanced analog overdrive for more bite and growl
- + Crisp, large OLED screen providing optimal feedback in dimly lit environments
- + Ultra durable back-lit buttons. Rated for 50 million presses
- + Precise, hi-res encoders
- + Quick performance controls
- + Increased amount of dedicated buttons enabling quicker workflow
- + Stereo audio outputs for each voice
- + Expression/CV inputs for external control of Analog Four MKII parameters
- + Overbridge with higher bandwidth
- + Premium cast aluminium enclosure
Analog Four is a digitally controlled analog synthesizer featuring, among many things, the renowned Elektron step sequencer. The innovative combination of modern technology and tried and trusted ways of sound generation will let you experience the analog realm in its entirety.
Digital mind, analog soul
The Analog Four represents the best of two worlds. Inimitable analog impact combined with razor-sharp digital accuracy. This is an analog synthesizer for the creative artist.
Organic, warm, chaotic, exact, and everything in between. Moulding your own unique analog sounds is simple. Program them with precision, or feel free to design as you go. The sonic range is so vast entire tracks can be created from scratch.
From sounds to songs
Four synth tracks and an intuitive step sequencer enable you to easily create and layer melodies. Then play back your composition and immediately reshape it. Change notes, alter sounds, add effects. Something beautifully unique will emerge every single time.
Not only a splendid synthesizer, the Analog Four can also make other gear sing. Thanks to the CV/Gate and DIN sync outputs, external analog gear can be controlled in great detail. Make any modular or vintage synthesizer rig come truly alive.