The Dreadbox Nyx Analogue Paraphonic Synthesizer is equipped with two VCOs with separate glide controls and a triangle wave LFO. The Dreadbox Nyx features a paraphonic, semi-modular configuration that allows you to trigger multiple notes at once for added flexibility when creating sounds. An analogue circuitry provides the warmth and grit you would typically associate with older synthesizers. This delivers a true modular experience with immense depth and character to your tone.
The Nyx Synthesizer has an ergonomic layout and premium-quality components designed to optimise your workflow. The two dual wave analog oscillators feature detuning, filters, reverb effects and more. The Nyx also comes with 15 built-in eurorack compatible patch points for combining modulation. The dual VCO’s deliver paraphonic playing capabilities, and the two VCO’s also feature individual glide control and PWM as well as a dedicated vibrato LFO. The built-in VCF is configured for dual mode operation, allowing you to switch between either 24dB or 12dB for the low pass or high pass.
The main features of the Dreadbox Nyx Analogue Paraphonic Synthesizer include:
- Analogue Paraphonic Synthesizer
- Unique Reverb Effect (Crazy Tube Circuits
- 2x VCO with Separate Glide Controls
- Dual State Variable 24/12dB / Oct Filter
- Triangle Wave LFO
- Triple Unique Envelope Generator
- Unique Routing Control
- 15x Patches
- CV Outputs: VCO2 Direct Wave Out with Attenuation Control, Envelope 1, Envelope 2 (with Attenuation), Modulation Wheel, Gate, MIDI to CV
- CV Inputs: Osc1 Frequency, Osc2 Frequency, VCF Cut Off (for Both Filters),VCF Cut Off (Post for the 2nd Filter), VCO1 PW, Gate, CV, VCA