Audio Damage - Eos
Eos consists of three high-quality custom-designed reverb algorithms, made with the modern production environment in mind. Two different plate simulators and our own Superhall algorithm give you a broad palette of reverb, and the easy-to-understand interface makes adjusting the algorithms to suit your track incredibly simple.
Want a traditional dark plate reverb? Eos can do that. How about a short, dense room sound for your drum buss? Not a problem. But where Eos really comes in to its own is when you drop Superhall on your piano or synthesizer tracks. The incredibly long modulated hall sounds of Eno-style ambience are where Eos thrives, something that is made of unobtanium with convolution 'verbs. Quite simply, an impulse response can not do what Eos does.
- Algorithms: Three custom-designed algorithms: Plate 1 (mono in, stereo out), Plate 2 (true stereo), and Superhall (true stereo) built with modern production in mind.
- Controls: All standard reverb controls, including modulation rate and depth, attack, diffusion, and full control over the EQ and multipliers of the reverb tail.
- Infinite: An on-off control for "freeze" effects.
- User Interface: Unique visual controls designed for quick and easy programming.
- Optimized: Low CPU usage compared to other algorithmic reverb plug-ins, and far lower than the average convolution 'verb.
- MIDI Learn: Full MIDI learn for hardware control of most parameters (VST only).