Audio Damage - 914 Fixed Filter Bank
The Audio Damage 914 Fixed Filter Bank is a faithful recreation of the Moog Modular Synthesizer's 914 module, and a major upgrade to our original 907A plugin. This plugin creates unique filter textures by passing the signal through twelve band-pass filters, as well as a low-pass and high-pass filter.
The 914 is a subtle effect, capable of adding rich luster to pads, and giving percussive and lead synth sounds a vocal quality. It is an excellent tool for the sound designer's palette, simple to use yet capable of complex and unique timbres. Improvements over the original 907A include a bandwidth control, separate level adjustments for wet and dry signal, makeup gain, and four extra frequency bands.
914 is available as a VST effect for Windows, and as a Universal Binary AU/VST for OSX. PPC version requires OSX 10.3.9 or later.
- 24db Low-pass and high-pass filters.
- Twelve fixed-frequency band-pass filters.
- True stereo operation.
- Separate wet and dry level controls.
- 15dB of makeup gain on the wet level.
- Full MIDI learn mode, for MIDI CC control of every control (VST only; handled by host in AU version).