Asymptotic Valley - Inorganic1
Inorganic1 is a virtual synthesizer based on subtractive synthesis.
This method used in analog synthesizers makes Inorganic1 able to create an extra waveform within one oscillator and brings the same effect like PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) or oscillator sync. Inorganic1 includes state variable multi-mode filter comprising Lowpass, Highpass, Bandpass, Bandreject and Peak filters for shaping the overall timbre of the sound.
- - 2 Oscillators, each with subtractive option
- - 2 Oscillator Phase Offset Modulations
- - Adjustable Oscilloscope with input selection
- - State Variable Filter with ADSR Envelope
- - Amplitude Envelope ADSR
- - Delay Effect
- - Reverb Effect