Native Instruments - NI Guitar Rig 5 Player
Block AdSense 1
PERFECT CUSTOM TONE
- Based on GUITAR RIG 5 PRO
- Jump amp, 17 cabinets and 13 effects/modifiers
- 50 Ready-to-use effect presets
EXPANDABLE EFFECTS RIG
GUITAR RIG 5 PLAYER is the free, modular and expandable effects processor from Native Instruments, combining creative effects routing possibilities with ease-of-use and pristine sound quality. The included FACTORY SELECTION library provides one stunning amp with 17 cabinet emulations, plus 13 effects and sound modifiers to shape and enhance any audio signal.
But that's only the beginning; GUITAR RIG 5 PLAYER can be instantly expanded with the growing range of innovative KOMPLETE Effects, which not only cater to guitar players, but also deliver premium effects for studio producers and sound designers alike.
FREE AMP, CABINET AND EFFECTS
The free GUITAR RIG 5 PLAYER is ready to rock right from the start: It offers a supreme selection of modular, high-class components, effects and routing tools, bundled as the free FACTORY SELECTION. For classic power and gain the Tube Compressor and Skreamer really come into their own, while a range of high-end effects such as the Studio Reverb and Delay Man can add that special touch. Choose from many Amp and Envelope modifiers as well as Routing Tools to further shape your sound to perfection.
Details on the free FACTORY SELECTION:
Amp & Effects
- AMP AND CABINET (Jump Amp with Matched Cabinet: The sound of the Jump is a well-behaved classic choice, offering the smooth, singing lead sound that characterizes those much-loved British amps. Its Matched Cabinet perfectly complements the amp, completing this essential, ready-to-rock duo.)
- ISTORTION (Skreamer: This warm, smooth-sounding overdrive is perfect for rhythm guitar and silky, clear-cut leads.
- MODULATION (Chorus/Flanger: This delay-based unit can create chorusing, flanging, and pitch modulation effects, depending on the Mode switch)
- REVERBS AND DELAYS (Studio Reverb: The Studio Reverb provides a realistic emulation of halls and rooms.
- Delay Man: The Delay Man is an extremely warm and flexible delay unit with built-in chorus and vibrato.
- Twin Delay: The Twin Delay combines two parallel delay modules to provide advanced stereo effects. Each of the delayed signal chains is assigned to one of the stereo channels and features a full set of controls.)
- MODIFIER (LFO: The term LFO (Low Frequency Oscillator) refers to a periodic waveform at a subsonic rate. As a Modifier, this is useful to create constantly changing parameter values. Create tremolo effects, synced rhythmic filter sweeps or swelling distortion.
- Envelope: The envelope generates a very flexible control signal, whose shape you can edit accurately using a graphical editor.
- Step Sequencer: The Step Sequencer generates up to 16 sequential control signals, which can have rhythmic values of quarter notes to 1/32nd notes.
- Analog Sequencer: The Analog Sequencer works much like the Step Sequencer, as it generates 16 sequential control signals, which can have rhythmic values of quarter notes to 1/32nd notes. But with the Analog Sequencer, you can change the value of each control signal to create a complex rhythmic control signal.
- Input Level Modifier: The Input Level Modifier generates a control signal based on the input level of the rack.)
- TOOLS (Split: This component splits the signal into two parallel paths, which is especially useful for stereo effects and to mix the sound of two independent effect chains.
- Crossover Mix: This component allows for parallel effects similar to the Split, but uses a variable threshold frequency to separate the higher from the lower parts of the signal.
- Container: This is a utility for creating custom multi-effects. Assemble your processing chain, then assign the eight macro-knobs to the key controls on any of the effects in the chain. You can even assign a knob to several controls at once.)
- (Sidechaining: Several effects have been given a sidechain input. This essential enhancement provides much more than the characteristic ducking/pumping sound, allowing a wide range of creative techniques. See the comparison chart for a full list of effects with sidechain input.)
EQUALIZERS AND FILTERS
- (EQ Parametric: A parametric equalizer is a highly sophisticated form of tone control, as it allows boosting or attenuating a continuously adjustable range of frequencies with a variable bandwidth from broad to sharp.
- EQ Shelving: A shelving equalizer combines a hi-pass and a low-pass filter to boost or attenuate the frequency ranges above and below their frequency limits, while the midrange frequencies remain untouched.
- Pro-Filter: The Pro-Filter is based on a filter included in Native Instruments’ popular software synthesizer Pro-53.)
- (Limiter: A limiter works like a compressor with an infinitely high compression ratio and an infinitely short attack time.
- Volume Pedal: This simple volume control can attenuate or boost the level at any point in the signal chain.
- Tube Compressor: A compressor evens out dynamic contrasts by attenuating signals above a threshold.
- Noise Gate: A noise gate helps remove noise and hiss, but can also be used as a special effect.
- Noise Reduction: The Noise Reduction component is similar to the Noise Gate, but has a softer effect.)
FLEXIBLE MULTI-EFFECTS UNIT
GUITAR RIG 5 PLAYER is based on the powerful GUITAR RIG 5 PRO, providing you a straightforward and easy user interface with professional components. The advanced tag-based preset browser makes it easy to find and organize your effect settings. Drag and drop components to the rack to create custom effect chains, and adjust all settings to your needs in no time.
Integrated MIDI Learn and automation tools streamline your workflow, while the dedicated Live View makes GUITAR RIG 5 PLAYER the perfect companion when performing. A range of versatile built-in tools assist you in the studio and on stage: A Metronome with different syncing options, two Tapedecks for easy recording and play-along, a Tuner and a Preset Volume tool with Dry/Wet settings are all at your disposal.
KOMPLETE EFFECTS INTEGRATION
As GUITAR RIG 5 PLAYER is an openly expandable, modular platform – you can fill it with new components from the KOMPLETE Effects family.
Available in the NI Online Shop:
- RAMMFIRE, Richard Z. Kruspe's (Rammstein) amp.
- TRAKTOR'S 12, performance FX from TRAKTOR PRO.
- REFLEKTOR, a highly versatile convolution reverb.
New KOMPLETE Effects are being developed all the time. Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know about new products!