Audio Damage - Replicant 1.5
Replicant is a delay-based effect in the "beat slicer/looper" vein, with some tricks of its own that separate it from the herd. From a simple delay or panning effect, on up to massive random beat mangling, Replicant is a capable plugin well in line with today's modern electronic music styles. Stuttering buffers and filter drops are easy to program, and the comprehensive randomization features give it a mind of its own, if so desired. If you're looking to add some chance to your programming, you've come to the right place.
Version 1.5 adds MIDI triggering, MIDI Learn to the AudioUnit, and an all-new easier-to-use user interface.
There is a 10-minute screencast here which goes over Replicant's features in detail.
Replicant is available as a 32- and 64-bit VST for Windows, and as a 32 and 64-bit VST and AudioUnit for Intel Macs.
- Tempo-based delay and looping effects, from 1/128th note to an entire measure.
- Six independant randomization controls, for subtle changes or extreme aleatoric madness, including a global randomize button.
- Our unique "Hold" feature, to store a random sequence you like.
- Resonant low-pass and high-pass filters that change over time.
- Pan position that changes over time.
- Two separate direction modes, for entire events or individual repeats, with randomization.
- MIDI Note Triggering of loop events for live playing of effects.
- Full MIDI Learn for hardware control of every parameter.