Block AdSense 1
This utility program was designed to allow both amateur and professional users to perform high quality sample rate conversion of WAV files. For example, if your WAV file was recorded or saved as 48000 (or 96000) file and you need it to burn onto a CD you will likely need to convert it to 44100 before that. This utility will help you to perform such conversion. r8brain also supports batch processing which is essential if you need to transfer all your project's audio data from one sample rate to another.
Programmers, take a look at the newest open source SRC library r8brain-free-src.
Features & Compatibility
- Mono and stereo file support
- Writes 8, 16 and 24 bit PCM WAV files and 32 bit IEEE WAV files
- Reads PCM WAV files of bit depths 8, 16, 24, 32 and 64
- Virtually any input and output sample rate
- Reusable royalty-free converter DLL with explained API
- 32 and 64 bit files can be in IEEE floating sample format
- Batch processing
This software application is compatible with Windows (XP and later versions, 32- and 64-bit) computers (1 GHz or faster processor with at least 1 GB of system RAM recommended).