Valhalla DSP - Valhalla UberMod
Block AdSense 1
ValhallaÜberMod is a unique mutltap delay and modulation plugin. With up to 32 modulated delay taps, extensive diffusion and overdrive sections, and parallel slow and vibrato LFOs, ÜberMod can be used to create lush dimensional choruses, classic string ensembles, tape and BBD echoes, nonlinear and reverse reverbs, and a bunch of sounds that defy categorization.
- True stereo signal path, for maintaining the spatial image of stereo inputs.
- Delay times that can be synced to tempo, to create modulated delays and nonlinear reverbs at specific beat rates
- Unique WIDTH control, that varies the spatial image from mono to stereo to “super-stereo”
- Separate parameters for the detune and vibrato oscillators, to have high level control of up to 32 independent LFOs
- OverMod control, to turn up modulation depth beyond the bounds of sanity
- A high level DEPTH parameter, for quick adjustments to the overall chorus modulation amount.
- A large number of chorus tap modes (2/4/6/8/16/32 Taps, Dual Ensemble, 16Phase) for dialing in specific chorus, ensemble, and nonlinear reverb sounds
- Diffusion section (with adjustable amount, size, mod width and mod depth) for creating delays that smear over time, diffusion choruses, and modulated reverbs
- Drive section (with pregain, postgain, and noise gain) for emulating tape saturation & analog delays
- Taps menu, for adjusting the spacing, slope, left/right skew, and randomization of the output taps
- A simple yet powerful EQ section, for rolling off the high and low frequencies, and switching between bright and dark color modes.
- SPEED control, to double the delay time and drop the pitch of the signal within the delay buffers.
- All parameter changes are smoothed to avoid clicks, and to generate tape echo-esque effects. The smoothing time can be adjusted to create a variety of swishing, whooshing boing sounds.
- Resizable GUI influenced by NASA Human Interface specifications & Swiss School of graphic design. Minimalist GUI, Maximalist Sound.™
- High level controls have dedicated sliders, while the “tweakier” controls are selected via their own panels
- Cross platform/DAW preset mechanism, that allows presets to be easily exchanged with other ÜberMod users via text based copy and paste.
- WARP InputPan (new in version 1.0.1) allows for reversed stereo image, mono summing of signals sent to delays, or left/right panning of the input signal. This allows for ping pong echos, as well as ping ponging delay clusters, tape echoes, reverbs, inverse reverbs, and sounds that don’t have names yet.