Togu Audio Line (TAL) - TAL-Elek7ro
TAL-Elek7ro is a virtual analog synth with some special features like oscillator hardsync and frequncy modulation. Including improved alias free oscillators, new developed fast envelopes and lfo's with a wide range from 0.1Hz up to 400 Hz. A free routable envelope with attack and decay is available too. This synth is useful for a wide range of sounds from percusion to deep bass sounds.
- - 2 oscillators with hardsync, PW and FM (saw, pulse, triangle, sine).
- - 1 sub oscillator (saw, rectangle).
- - 1 noise oscillator.
- - 18dB or 12dB non linear analog modelled low pass resonance filter.
- - Mono mode, including portamento.
- - Poly mode, up to 6 voices (not cpu optimized for poly mode).
- - 2 free routable Lfo's (0.1Hz - 400Hz, sine, triangle, saw, rectangle, s&h, noise).
- - Filter and amplifier ADSR-envelope.
- - Free routable AD-envelope.
- - Mod-wheel and Pitch-Wheel support.
- - Midi Learn for all pots.
- - Velocity to filter contour intensity.
- - Panic button.
- - Tutorial and installation guide.