Rough Rider Pro
Block AdSense 1
What do you get when you add an isolator section to a stack of three Rough Rider compressors? Rough Rider Pro! While most multi-band compressors are designed to do gentle dynamics control (and to be fair, Rough Rider Pro can do that sort of thing if you want) we added the Nuclear Option to this compressor. 1000:1 ratio? Check! Series mode for ludicrous squishing? Check! Full isolator for extreme tone carving? Check!
In short, Rough Rider Pro is for those times when you want to know your signal is compressed. Other compressors are kittens, rainbows, and gumdrops. This one is a 40-foot-tall fire-breathing lizard.
- Isolator: Crossover section for simple control of input frequencies.
- Multi-Band Mode: For a single Rough Rider compressor on each band.
- Series Mode: For three Rough Riders in a row.
- Super-Short Attacks: Attack time goes as low as 0.1ms, for use as a distortion unit.
- From Gentle To Nuclear: Ratio of 1:1 to 1000:1 for complete control of signal dynamics.
- MIDI Learn: Simple-to-use MIDI Learn feature for hardware control of all parameters (VST only).