G-Sonique - Ultrabass MX 4/4
Ultrabass MX4/4 is a new bass synthesizer for every 4/4 dance music style bassline (uplifting trance, psytrance, goatrance, progressive, hardstyle,
electrohouse, electro, techno, tech-house, and many others).
Based on Alien303 DNA, a synthesizer that became very popular worldwide for its nice stable bass energy and the possibility to create fast
basslines without any unwanted clicks or artifacts, which is very often a negative feature when you are trying to create basslines with a basic virtual
Comparing to classic analogue and virtual analog/digital synthesizers, the sound of ultrabass' digital oscillators (based on Alien303 technology) is
extremely precise, linear and sharp like a Swiss knife which makes them ideal for electronic 4/4 musics fast basslines, without any analog artifacts
like arbitrary de-tuning, phase, shape and amplitude effecting it's stability. But the sound of Ultrabass is fat and massive like real analogue thanks to
it's analogue filters, bass saturation unit and other features.
While Alien303 was limited in parameters and various sound possibilities, the new Ultrabass unit offers full bassline creative power. You can create
almost every type of electronic bassline, from fat and massive two oscillator hardstyle basses, to light and floating, energetic or percussive basslines.
Many new parameters that many producers wondered about (requested features for Alien30) were added, like a second oscillator (dual mode), phase
of oscillator control, oscillator spread, new oscillator types and waveforms, a second filter that can work in serial or parallel in a multi-mix mode.
An individual envelope for amplitude and another for filter, many new types of analog and hardware DSP filters added for various styles and colors of
basslines. A bass boost/analog saturation unit for heavy, fat and massive basses, and many new features.
- Single / Dual oscillator(s) that can work in two selectable modes. With octave and semitone control as well as fine and an oscillator phase
- 2 oscillators with 15 shapes (Analogue saw, Digital saw, Saw HB, Saw DB, Analogue ramp, Digital ramp, Digital square, Square, Pulse,
Multipulse 1, Multipulse2, Multisaw1, Multisaw2, Vintage saw)
- Two filter modules that can work in serial or parallel multi-mix mode:
- Filter MODULE1 with 4 analogue sounding liquid low pass filters:
Low pass (classic),
Vintage analog low pass,
303 low pass
with cutoff, resonance, input volume and envelope amount knobs
- Filter MODULE2 with 9 Analog sounding liquid filters with G-Filters, a series modeled after codes from DSP chips of hardware synthesizers
and an analogue low pass with a creamy sound modeled after vintage hardware keyboards/synths:
Analogue low pass,
With cutoff, resonance and envelope amount knob together with a fast on/off switch.
- Fast linear Amplitude envelopes (attack, decay, sustain, release) without any unwanted CLICKS and ARTIFACTS that are often present
when you are trying to make fast 4/4 bass with classic synthesizers.
- Fast linear Filter envelopes (attack, decay, sustain) without any unwanted CLICKS and ARTIFACTS that are often present when you are trying
to make fast 4/4 bass with classic synthesizers.
- Non-Linear Saturation Unit with „main saturation knob“, Analog based amplifier section
- Bass boost / Analog saturation unit to add fat, heavy and massive sound to your bassline. With parameters like freq. and q (bandwidth) to set low
frequency range that will be boosted, and soft enh., saturation and vol. of saturation parameters to set amount and color of saturation/bass boosting.