Alesis s4 plus
The S4 Plus is a greatly improved version of the original S4. More ROM (24MB), more banks (5) more sounds (640) and mixes (500), General MIDI , as well as 4MB GM oriented samples added, and software to load your own custom samples to PCMCIA Flash RAM cards, etc. make this synth a hard to beat value.
- Type : Sample playback synthesizer module, one rack space
- Keys: N/A
- Polyphony : 64 voices
- MIDI Channels : 16
- ROM : 20MB, expandable to 28MB using PCMCIA ROM and RAM cards.
- Sounds : 512 preset 128 user programs, 400 preset and 100 user mixes, expandable using PCMCIA cards.
- Samples : 48kHz Linear samples
- General MIDI : GM compatible.
- Effects : On board effects, based on the Alesis Q2 FX processor
- Drums : Drum kits, rhythm loops
- Input / Output : 4 Audio Out, Phones, MIDI IN, OUT, THRU, ADAT optical digital output, 48kHz input, PCMCIA card slot
- Controls : 4 assignable control knobs,
- Sequencer No on-board sequencer
- Other features : Using PCMCIA Flash RAM cards, custom samples and programs can be added. Free sample transfer utility (SoundBridge) for Mac or PC.