Access Virus TI2 Snow
Access Music presents the Virus TI Snow, a tabletop synthesiser based off their award-winning Virus TI series. This is the smallest of the Virus series, but still boasts the engine and many features of its bigger brothers...
The Virus TI Snow is 100% compatible with all patches for the TI series and plays back a maximum of 50 voices with 4 multi-timbral parts (64 multi performances, 512 RAM and 512 ROM patches). The oscillator models include virtual analog, hypersaw, wavetable and graintable types. The filter section features a Moog cascade filter emulation with 1-4 poles and self-oscillation among others. The FX section includes simultaneous reverb, delay, EQ, distortion, lo-fi effects, bass boost, phaser and chorus/flanger - even in multi mode.
Sounds can also be edited and stored using Virus Control, the VST/AU/RTAS compatible plug-in. 16 patch select buttons can be used for fast access to edit menus and navigation. "Easy edit mode" allows for fast and dramatic changes providing a selection of context-sensitive parameters which adapt by analysis of the underlying sound patch. Nevertheless, pretty much all parameters can be edited on the hardware when switched into "expert edit mode".
The sturdy metal enclosure of Virus TI Snow houses a pair of stereo inputs and outputs (output level @ +4dB), MIDI in- and outputs. USB can be used for Total Integration, which offers another three stereo outputs into the Virus Control plug-in and sample-accurate MIDI timing. The audio inputs can be utilised to mangle any type of sound using the filters and effects. The Snow comes in a messenger bag which offers enough space for the power supply and additional cables.
- Same Virus TI sound engine and software integration
- Can edit sounds with Virus Control, a VST/AU/RTAS compatible plug-in
- 16 patch select buttons for fast access to edit menus
- Three main oscillators and one sub oscillator per voice
- Virtual analogue, hypersaw, wavetable, graintable, and formant oscillators
- Two fully independent filters (lowpass, highpass, bandpass, bandstop)
- Saturation module located between both filter blocks
- Two-dimensional modulation matrix with six slots
- Independent delay and reverb per patch (even in multi mode)
- Distortion, lo-fi algorithms, phaser, chorus, flanger, analog boost, ring modulator
- 3-band EQ and global vocoder
- patches sound the same between single and multi mode
- Each patch has its own arpeggiator with 32 programmable steps
- Two 1/4" outputs (R/L) with 192/24 D/A converters
- Two 1/4" inputs with 24-bit A/D
- Over 1,000 presets